SOCIAL

Look of the Day: Whatchamacallit

Sep 21, 2010

Hi!!!  Missed you all so much. I'm back with a look.  Hope you like it!  I just threw some colors together because I was bored.  I used the following to achieve this look:

Face
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW40 (under eyes)
Nars Sheer Matte - New Orleans (foundation)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Medium Plus (under eyes as highlight)

Rock & Republic Blush - All Nighter (blush)

Eyes
Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector - 4 (fill in brows)
MAC Studio Finish Concearler - NW40 (under brows as highlight)
Sugarpill Eyeshadow - Midori (lid inner corner)
Sugarpill Eyeshadow - Flamepoint (middle of lid)
Sugarpill Eyeshadow - Poison Plum (outer corner)
Bare Escentuals Eyeliner - Intense Black (line eyes)
MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara 

Lips
Bare Escentuals Natural Lipstick - Butter Pecan
That's all folks!  It turned out better than I thought but after looking at the pictures I've decided to go do something to my hair! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger