SOCIAL

Instagram Snapshot: Smoky Eye

Dec 3, 2013


Car photo shoots are so convenient because I feel like I never have time to take a proper photo except when I'm in transit to some random place.  This weather is also making me increasingly tired and dreary so I've been opting for a quick smoky eye.  I slap on MAC Eyeshadows in Texture and Brown Script with Smolder Eye Kohl all over the lid.  LOVE!  Pair that with a nude lip and it's all done!   Also, I recently cut my hair so I've been pinning up my braid-out.  Quick and easy.  

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. What product did you use for your nude lippie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was either MAC's Pillowtalk or Velvet Teddy with a little Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Wallflower

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger