SOCIAL

Glam Sessions by Sabrina

Dec 20, 2013



Hey guys!  Exciting news!  I had my first solo event last month at The Honeycomb and it was amazing.  I was nervous at first because I was again having one of those day where I just didn't feel like myself, but I pressed on and had a lot of fun.

In the sold-out class I covered the steps to achieving a dewy look with sparkly eyes and nude lips.  The top 3 tips from the class (as indicated to me by the attendees) were the following:

1.  Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is an amazing makeup remover and is basically the answer to all my prayers!
2.  Paint" the eyelash band with cream eyeliner before applying false lashes 
3.  Orange/Warm correctors and concealers are amazing for covering dark circles and discoloration

My gorgeous model Ashley

I'm planning on doing another event soon and I hope it is as much fun as this one was!

Let me know if you have any fun makeup tips to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger