SOCIAL

LA Girl Pro Concealer - 15 Shades Swatched

Nov 24, 2013


I have found a concealer that I've really been loving lately and I wanted to share it with you all.  It's such a great product and it's super affordable.  The L.A. Girl PRO Conceal Concealer is crease resistant and offers full coverage without being too heavy.


L.A. Girl PRO Conceal Concealer
Available in 18 Shades
Shades Purchased:  Classic Ivory, Natural, Creamy Beige, Nude, Medium Bisque, Pure Beige, Warm Sand, Toast, Warm Honey, Fawn, Toffee, Espresso, Chestnut, Beautiful Bronze, Dark Cocoa
$2.50 on sale at Cherry Culture

I purchased 15 of the 18 shades.  I have personally tested the shades Fawn and Warm Sand underneath my eyes and have been very impressed.  They are crease-resistant but since they still do crease, I set them with my Ben Nye Powder.  Now for the swatches.

Classic Ivory, Natural, Creamy Beige, Medium Bisque, Pure Beige


Warm Sand, Toast, Warm Honey


 Fawn, Toffee, Espresso, Chestnut, Beautiful Bronze, Dark Cocoa


 I definitely recommend these concealers and with 18 shades available, there is likely to be a shade for everyone!  It reminds me of my MAC Pro Longwear Concealer.  Have you tried this concealer yet?  Let me know.

7 comments:

  1. What is your personal shade? I'm around your color but my undertone isn't yellow, I was thinking Toast would be a good match?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only used them to highlight but Toast would most likely be my color.

      Delete
  2. is warm honey yellow undertone nd is it more yellow than fawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It appears more yellow than Fawn when applied to the skin and it is lighter.

      Delete
  3. I have a question about what to use as a concealer..I am a mac NW50, and I want to highlight and contour..I am not sure which one would be my color match..thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on the method in which you highlight and how light/dark you want the contrast to be. Also, since some of the colors are quite similar, many shades may work for you. If your looking for a drastic highlight, fawn or toffee may work but I would tone them down with a little of you foundation shade. I don't contour with these so I can't give an honest recommendation on contour shades.

      Delete
  4. What should I use if my color is nc 43?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger