SOCIAL

Rachel Roy Shoes - Fawn

Feb 26, 2013


Yes, there is still snow on the ground here in Germany but that doesn't mean I can't prep for some better weather moments.  I'm really hoping that I actually get to wear these in the next couple of months because I love them and I miss wearing sandals.  

Recently Piperlime had a 20% off sale (I think it was 20?) and I decided that these were must haves.  I love that they are so different and while I usually don't go for white shoes, the tan and black made up for it so I splurged! These shoes have a 4.5 inch heel with leather lining and leather outsole.  The upper is also leather.  I purchased a size 5 and they are slightly big (very slight) so I would recommend getting your exact size.

RACHEL ROY SHOES
Style Purchased:  Fawn
Price:  $295 USD (I did use a coupon and checked out with ebates so I saved some money!)
Available at Piperlime
FYI: The ebates link is my referral link and I do get perks if you sign up so click if you want but don't feel obligated too.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute shoes! I got some similar but not as fly from JustFab.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger