SOCIAL

MAC Pressed Pigment - Blue Willow

Feb 5, 2013

This icy blue color is giving me my 80's life right now!  I'm so obsessed with this shade and cannot wait to create some looks with it.  I think this would be absolutely gorgeous on really fair skin ladies as well as darker skin.  It is just one of those colors that I normally wouldn't gravitate towards but for some reason I had to have it and am absolutely enamored by it.

MAC Pressed Pigment
Shades Purchased:  Blue Willow

Price: $21 USD
Available at MAC


It's like a silvery/icy blue slice of greatness.  Also, this is one of the smoother Pressed Pigments that I've tried.  I absolutely love this shade and I wish I purchased it sooner. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger