SOCIAL

MAC Archie's Girls Collection

Feb 17, 2013

I know I'm a MAC addict and all but MAC has been putting out some really amazing collections lately and I have been totally impressed.  This Archie's Girl collection is so cute.  I picked up two lipsticks and a lipglass from the Veronica portion of the collection and I love them.  They are very "dupeable" (like other lipsticks I have or have tried) but I still think they are worth the buy.

MAC Archie's Girls Collection
Shade(s) Purchased:  Veronica Collection - Mall Madness Lipglass, Daddy's Little Girl Lipstick (satin finish) and Ronnie Red Lipstick (matte finish)
Price: $16.50 USD each
Available at MAC


The packaging is adorable.  I absolutely love it.  


MAC Lipglass - MALL MADNESS

 Sparkle and Shimmer!  Gotta Love it.




MAC Lipstick - DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL

 Pink Perfection with a hint of purple.

MAC Lipstick - RONNIE RED

One of the most beautiful and comfortable red lipsticks I own.  Love it.

2 comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger