SOCIAL

Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Dragon Girl

Mar 5, 2013

I was a total Nars girl a year or so ago but I've strayed just a bit and became a full blown MAC addict.  However, I'm making my way back to Nars and I of course had to grab a lippie.  Funny thing is that I went into the store a few weeks ago looking for this color and they were out of stock but when I went back, a couple of days ago, the saleslady recognized me and let me know it was back in stock (yeah for customer service)!


NARS VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL
Shade Purchased:  Dragon Girl
Price: $25 USD
Available at Sephora


I like this shade but it's not a wow for me.  I have so many more powerful reds in my collection and I don't think this one is as flattering to my complexion as some of my other shades.  Also, it only wore for about 2 hours which wasn't very long for a matte lip.  The application was super convenient and easy though so I'll definitely think about trying more shades in the future. 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger