SOCIAL

Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 - Sugar

Jun 7, 2012


Trying to find a balance in this hectic life of mine.  I really need to devise some sort of schedule and stick to it.  Between my insomnia and my family, it seems like I never get enough sleep!  But anyway its about six in the morning and I'm up with the baby so I decided to go ahead and finish up my Sleek Blush post.  I still haven't tried any of the palettes except to swatch them which is really a shame.  I plan on slapping some makeup on this face today so hopefully I can post a Look of the Day soon. 


Sleek Makeup Blush by 3
Purchased Shade:  Pink Sprint


$15.99 USD
Available at Sleek Makeup
 
This palette looks gorgeous but when swatched this seems to be the palette with the least pigmentation out of the 3 that I purchased. 


Check out the haul video with all 3 palettes featured.  I also hauled some Revlon Lip Butters and I will post swatches of each color soon!




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger