SOCIAL

May 2012 Favorites

Jun 12, 2012




I love how I always think I don't have many favorites for the month, until I actually start listing them and then the list gets longer and longer.  Last month was no exception.  I had a ton of favorites but I hate that so many of them are limited edition items.  Hopefully I will have some permanent things for next month!


Products Mentioned:
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Dark
Rock and Republic Blush - Shameless
MAC Blush - Raizin
theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer - Ebony 8
Covergirl Queen Collection Bronzer - Brown Bronze
MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadow - Thru the Night
MAC Eyeshadow - Feeling Fresh
MAC Eyeshadow - Texture
MAC Lipstick - Red Racer
MAC Lipstick - Sail La Vie
MAC Pro Longwear Lipliner - Throw Me a Line
butterLondon Nail Polish - Trout Pout
butterLondon Nail Polish - Slapper
EOS Hand Lotion - Cucumber
Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
Organix - Awapuhi Ginger Conditioner
Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
theBalm Eyeshadow Palette - NUDEtude



Wearing in the Video
Face: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NW40, MAC MSF - Dark, Bobbi Brown Bronzer - Deep Chocolate 7, Covergirl Queen Bronzer - Ebony Bronze, Rock & Republic Blush - Shameless
Eyes:  Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector 4, MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW40, bareMinerals Primetime Eyelid Primer, theBalm e/s Sultry, theBalm e/s Selfish, theBalm e/s Sleek, Clinique Gel Eyeliner - True Black, Giorgio Armani ETK Mascara
Lips:  MAC l/s - Red Racer

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful! I love rockin republic blush, my baby broke mine up but I still use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's so nice of you. I'm wondering what's going to happen to all of my stuff once my little girl starts walking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makeup is flawless and I love the lipstick on you.

    Fixing dinner, but as soon as I'm done, will watch the video.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger