SOCIAL

Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 - Flame

Jun 1, 2012


I lost focus on posting about my Sleek Makeup haul because of all of these exciting new MAC launches but I'm trying to catch up!  I'm finally back home and while I still haven't tested my blushes out, I wanted to share the haul with you all.  I plan on doing more Look of the Day posts soon so I will definitely feature some of the blushes in those and tell you my opinion.  If you have any specific requests, let me know.


Sleek Makeup Blush by 3
Purchased Shade:  Flame
 
$15.99 USD
Available at Sleek Makeup
 
 Upon first glance, this is my favorite blush trio of the ones I bought but I am torn between this one and the Pink Sprint.

I can't wait to try the one in the middle and on the right!  

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger