SOCIAL

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick - #28 Beaubourd Brown

Jun 26, 2012


Sitting here watching Tia and Tamera and I swear I want every outfit Tamera wears which means I need a wardrobe upgrade.  The problem with that is it's so gloomy here in Germany sometimes that I don't even want to dress cute.  But hey that isn't what we are here for.  We're here for lipstick!  Another YSL lipstick and another neutral color.  


Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick
Shade Purchased:  #28 Beaubourd Brown

$34 USD

Available at Saks


This is an easy nude color for me.  It isn't chalky or too pale and since it's creamy, there is no need to wear a gloss.  This is one of my new favorite nude lippies.

Thanks for stopping by!  Up next we will have some color...enough with the nudes!


5 comments:

  1. Hi, is this #28 or #3 on the lips, I notice you mention both colours in the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, is this #28 or #3 on the lips, I notice you mention both colours in the post

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's 28! Sorry about that I fixed the post.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger