SOCIAL

Sunday Favorites - Volume 4

Dec 4, 2011

My skin has been ridiculously dry lately especially around my eyes.  I have no idea why I stopped using this product because it definitely should be a staple in my life.  It absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't make me look or feel greasy.  Love this!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion w/ Pump
$24.50 USD

The next thing that I have been loving is the Naked Palette.  I think I'm more in love with having a go to palette than any of the individual colors.  I reach for this every time I have to be ready in a hurry.

Urban Decay Naked Palette
$48 USD
The last item on my list is actually a discontinued limited edition item from MAC.  This is one of those rare products that I am actually starting to hit pan on.  Good thing I bought two backups!  

MAC Style Influencer Mineralized Eye Shadow
Limited Edition

Well those were my favorites for this week!  Hope you enjoyed.  Let me know what some of your favorites were for this week, month or year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger