SOCIAL

This Just In: Mally 10 Piece Automatic Waterproof Eyeliners

Oct 26, 2011

QVC is amazing at times.  I am obsessed with the easy pay option that they occasionally have because I feel like I can stick to my monthly makeup budget and still get the things that I want.  My latest easy pay purchase was from Mally Cosmetics, which I don't own anything from.  I hauled the 10 piece Deluxe Automatic Waterproof Liner Collection (A218012).  The featured product price was $45.48 when I purchased it and it had an option to do easy pay and get it for two payments of $22.74.  I definitely thought that this was a steal.  

Products Purchased:

MALLY 10-pc Deluxe Automatic Waterproof Liner Collection
QVC Item Number:  A218012
QVC Price: $50
Colors Included: Satin Taupe, Tinsel, Hunter, 24K, Lucky Penny, Black Cherry, Navy, Plum, Deepest Brown, Onyx
Satin Taupe, Tinsel, Hunter, 24K, Lucky Penny, Black Cherry, Navy, Plum, Deepest Brown, Onyx

The colors don't look like anything spectacular but they will be nice basics to add to my collection.  As I try the colors out, I will do mini reviews.  A quick FYI, some of the eyeliners arrived slightly twisted up which means that some were a bit messy when I took the  off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger