SOCIAL

Lush 12 Days of Christmas w/ Fizzbanger

Oct 14, 2011


I've never tried Lush products in my life!  Yes, I know it's hard to believe but it's true.  After hearing so much about the brand and seeing many hauls and reviews, I decided to dive into Lush and see what the fuss is about.  I ordered from the holiday collection because it came with a variety of products and I thought it would give me a good introduction to the brand.

LUSH 12 Days of Christmas
Includes:  Ten limited-edition bath treats and two seasonal soaps
$79.95 USD
The box came with the following items:
Cinders Bath Bomb
So White Bath Bomb
Christmas Eve Bubble Bar
Satsumo Santa Bath Bomb
Snow Globe Soap
Gingerbread House Bubble Bar
Candy Mountain Bubble Bar
Golden Wonder Bath Bomb
Li'l LUSH Pud Bath 
The Melting Snowman Bath Melt
Superstars Bubble Bar
Candy Cane Soap

I also decided to get my son 3 bath bombs
Fizzbanger Bath Bombs
$5.95 USD (each)


All items can be purchased at LUSH




Do you have any favorite lush products? Spill it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger