SOCIAL

Earrings! Ilovepoparazzi.com

Sep 27, 2011

Yes, I am a follower and I will hang my head in shame!  No seriously, I saw these earrings on a reality television show called Basketball Wives and I had to have them.  I found out that the company that made the earrings and I ordered them.  Now I've been seeing a lot of people on youtube getting the "inspired" earrings or making the earrings themselves but I wanted to get the originals and I'm simply not into making earrings right now.  I purchased 2 pairs from the website, ilovepoparazzi, and I'm pretty happy with my purchase.  The only thing I wish they had were hoops that are a little smaller as I feel like they overwhelm my face at times.   Also, I can tell that the silver earrings will become discolored in time. 

AmBURR Alert Earrings - Silver
$45 USD

Crystal Pave Hoops - Black
$85 USD
I think that I will only bust these babies out every once in a while as I fear that I am a studs girl at heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger