SOCIAL

Look of the Day 9.12.2011

Sep 12, 2011


Yes, I'm in the car again!  I was waiting on my husband to come out of the post office so I thought I would take some pictures so I could finally post another look of the day.

I'm converting back to a makeup user rather than just a makeup hoarder.  Sometimes I get into the habit of buying but not actually wearing so I thought that I would do a few more Look of the Day posts to encourage myself to start actually wearing makeup again.  This look is super easy and I like it a lot so I hope you guys like it too.

PRODUCTS USED:
Face:  
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW40
Lancôme Teint Miracle Foundation in Suede 1 (on inner area of face)
Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation in Suede 3 (on perimeter of face)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Plus (set concealer under eyes and brighten that area)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Dark (set foundation)



Eyes:  
Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector in 4
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW40 (clean up under brows to define arch)
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
MAC Eye Shadow in All That Glitters (inner corner of eye)
MAC Eye Shadow in De-vil (all over lid, blended out)
Bare Escentuals Eye Liner in Intense Black (upper lash line, smudged out into crease)
Bare Escentuals Buxom Eye Liner in Pearl (waterline)
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara


Cheeks:
Covergirl Bronzer in Ebony Bronze (contour)
NARS Blush in Taj Mahal
Lips: 
Bare Escentuals Lip Liner in Nude
Bare Escentuals Lipstick in Bread Pudding  
Bare Escentuals Angel Food Cake Lipgloss

Well that was today's look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger