SOCIAL

Falling in Love with Origins

Sep 5, 2011


I've been on this skincare kick recently and I think I have a new obsession.  Origins is currently my love interest!  I've been using their Brighter By Nature Skin Tone Correcting Serum and the Brighter By Nature SPF 35 Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer for about 6-7 months.  Recently I've decided to become more diligent and consistent with my skincare because I want to be sure that my face looks good whether I have makeup on or not.  On my most recent trip down the skincare yellow brick road, I picked up a few more things to add to my Origins collection.  I picked up the following:

Never A Dull Moment (skin-brightening face cleanser)  $19.50 USD


 VitaZing (SPF 15 Energy-boosting moisturizer)  $35.00 USD


Brighter by Nature (skin tone correcting serum)  $42.00 USD


Ginger Cloud (smoothing body balm)  $22.50 USD

Now with my skincare obsession, I have also starting drinking lots and lots of water and taking vitamins.  Hopefully this will make my skin more even toned and less dull!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger