SOCIAL

Nars Pure Matte Lipstick Hoard and Review

Nov 24, 2010

Source
I recently picked up the Pure Matte Lipstick from Nars and OMG it was love at first try.  I picked up the color Vesuvio which is described as a full bodied red and believe me it is.  I have a recent obsession with red lipstick and this one did not disappoint.  I wore this when I was in California and it lasted like seriously all day.  I went to get my hair done, took my grandma to the buffet and it was still on.  Loves!  Interested in seeing pictures?  Well you know what to do!

This lipstick is a new one from Nars and it is "an ultra-matte, super-rich lipstick with the supple feel of a hydrating lip treatment.  Now my lips didn't exactly feel supple but they didn't feel dry and they didn't peel which is awesome for me. The packaging is sleek and doesn't take up a lot of space which is great for hoaders like myself with limited space.  The size is 0.07oz.

SO what are some of your favorite Reds?  Have you hauled any of the Nars Pure Matte colors?  Do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger