SOCIAL

Look of the Day! A Tale to Tell

Nov 4, 2010

Okay so right now I'm hoping that my camera uploads these pictures so that I can actually post this one!  This stupid camera is acting so crazy right now it's about to make me snap.
However, instead of snapping I thought I would take out a moment to say THANKS to all of my new followers.  Thanks for taking the time out to follow me, you will soon learn how absolutely random I am and I hope your ready!  To all my old followers, thanks for checking me out and engaging in the randomness with me.  Now on to the look for today.  I decided to actually try out some of my Tartan Tale Haul and see if I actually like the products.  I can say that everything was good that I bought but not great.  If you want to see more of the look, keep on reading!

Face:
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in 175 (used all over the face to even out complexion)
Bare Escentuals Matte Foundation in Golden Dark (used to set the liquid foundation)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Plus (used under eyes to highlight area)


Eyes:
Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector in 4 (used to fill in brows)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW40 (used under brows to define the arch)
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (used to prime eye lids)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (used as a base for the shadows)
MAC Sushi Flower e/s (used in inner corner of the eye)
MAC Louder Please e/s (used in the center of the upper eye lid and blended under the lower lash line)
MAC Pigment in Later (used in the outer corner of the eye and blended under the lower lash line)
MAC Semi-Precious e/s (used in the crease and to blend out Later pigment)
MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Petrol Blue (used on upper lash line and winged out)
MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder (used on lower lashline/waterline)
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara (used to darken the Lancome Mascara)
w/o flash
w/o flash
w/ flash
Cheeks:
MAC Blush in Her Blooming Cheek (used on apples of the cheeks and blending outward)

Lips:
MAC Radiant Jewels Dazzleglass Creme Lip Gloss

Scarf:
Oh and I am wearing a "Worker" that an associate of mine made me.  It's from her company Work Pony.  Loves it!
 Hope you like this one!  I love love love the liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger