SOCIAL

Product Spotlight - Tarte True Blood Natural Cheek Stain

Aug 7, 2011


I love the series True Blood and when I found out there was going to be a team up between the series and Tarte cosmetics, I was ecstatic.  I only purchased one item because I have never shopped from Tarte before and I have been on a major beauty budget as of late.  I decided to get the Cheek Stain and let me tell you, it is gorgeousness in a tube. 


Tarte for True Blood Limited-Edition Natural Cheek Stain
Available at select retailers including Sephora & Tarte
$30 USD
Loves:  It's just so gorgeous in the tube, I love that after it sets I don't feel it on my skin, I love how it is wearable
Hates:  Glitter was a little much on my cheeks and the color wasn't as vibrant as I thought it would be.

The sun really picked up the glitter and although it wasn't extreme, I'm not used to wearing glitter on my cheeks.

Full face with me wearing the stain on my cheeks.

I think I'm going to purchase some more things from Tarte because overall I enjoyed this cheek stain even with the glitter situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger