SOCIAL

MAC's Korean Candy Sheen Supreme Lipstick

Aug 28, 2011

"Combining the colour impact of a Lipstick with the shine sheen of a Lipglass, Sheen Supreme creates the perfect hybrid - with no compromise. Lightweight, non-sticky, slick to apply and comfortable to wear. This is a must-have for all those who have craved this kind of fusion." <----yeah what they said!  I totally agree.  This lipstick is awesome.  Well Korean Candy is awesome.  I love the color and the shine that the lipstick gives.







MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick
Purchased Shade:  Korean Candy (bright orange/red)
Available at MAC  $14.50 USD
Loves:  The color and shine
Hates: It really shows my lip imperfections which means that I definitely have to exfoliate my lips before application.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger