SOCIAL

Natural Hair: Starting Over

Jan 3, 2014


My final hair cut - Straightened

I've cut my hair....again!  Well, this is actually my third cut in the last 5-6 months.  I kept trying to hang on to those last little strands of length so I kept letting my friend (who owns the salon I work in) cut it in stages.   This ladies and gentlemen is the final stage and I think this is a great starting off point to growing my hair out again.

My hair cut from the side/back

My goal is to grow my hair to bra strap length in the next year.  My hair grows pretty fast in the front and back but the crown seems to not wanna let me be great.  Also, because my hair is different textures (3b, 3c and 4a) it is really hard to manage at times but now I have a plan.

My plan is to stick to a hair care regimen, get my regular trims, take my vitamins and drink lots of water.  Now this may seem obvious to some of you but with two kids and a packed schedule, sometimes mama forgets to take care of herself.  I know some of you moms out there can relate.

Hopefully, I can get back on track and grow this hair because I miss my ponytail and my husband is not a fan of short hair.

Thanks again for stopping by and if you know any great products that I should try, let me know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger