SOCIAL

The HoneyComb: a Maya Smith Hair Lounge

Oct 6, 2013


I'm currently under the weather so I'm missing work today, but I thought that I would take this opportunity to introduce you'll to the best salon I've ever been to and an awesome place to work.  I started going to the salon last year and I absolutely loved it!  My hair was layed by the owner Maya Smith.

I soon started making more and more appointments and basically in between steam treatments and blow outs, I told Maya about my background and how basically my career and makeup artistry had come to a screeching halt when I moved to Germany.   This was due to the fact that I was always stuck in the house, because my husband works like crazy, and I had just had a baby.  I wanted to do more freelancing but I didn't want to be labeled as a "kitchen beautician only" and I didn't really feel comfortable letting numerous strangers into my house.   I also told her about really missed my time in the corporate beauty world (I was at Bare Escentuals Corporate for a few years in the Spa Department).

Maya, being the dope person that she is, started sending her clients to me for makeup services and then decided to let me come work in the salon!  Not only that, she supported my freelancing as well and encouraged me to get out there and DOUX it!  Well now I'm the makeup artist at the upscale multi-cultural salon, theHoneycomb located in Kaiserslautern, Germany.  Check out one of our flyers below!



If you are in the Kaiserslautern area and need your hair done (Maya and Ann are amazing) or you need your face beat by me, come see us!  I am in the salon every Saturday and I offer the following services:

Brow Shaping
Full Makeup
Makeup Lessons
Group Sessions

Email me at shinyhappypretty@gmail.com for any questions that you may have.  Also, feel free to email the salon directly with hair questions.  Hair services are available Tuesdays through Saturdays.

Thanks again for continuing to support my blog and my artistry.  I really appreciate all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger