SOCIAL

Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow Trio - Zillionaire

Dec 13, 2012


Finally my "Black Friday" purchases are coming in!  There were so many incredible sales and I just couldn't resist the urge to buy more makeup.  Sugarpill Cosmetics had a 30% off sale and I decided to get some of the loose eyeshadows because I don't own any.  I bought two of the loose shadow sets and 2 single loose shadows.  I really regret not getting all four sets but hey what can you do?!  Since there are quite a few pictures, I'll show one set at a time!  Up now is Zillionaire.

Sugarpill Loose Eyeshaow Trio
Shade Purchased:  Zillionaire (
Goldilux, Junebug, Hysteric)
Price: $30 USD

Available at Sugarpill



I'll have the rest of the swatches up shortly!  

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger