SOCIAL

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Charisma

Jul 25, 2012



Where have the days gone?  I seriously can't keep track of the days and I can't believe it's almost August!  I've cut back on my makeup shopping but awhile ago I purchased a set from QVC and it came with a gorgeous blush.  I've been wanting to try Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes for some time and I'm glad I finally took the plunge. 




Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush
Shade Purchased:  Charisma (included with a kit)
Price:  $25 USD 
Available at QVC


This blush is a pink shade with tiny shimmer in it.  It reminded me of Nars' Orgasm Blush when I first saw it but this one is pinker and the shimmer is more subtle.  I like this blush a lot and it does show up on my skin.  It lasted about 6 hours on me before it started to fade slightly.  I didn't test the complete 12 hour claim but it lasted through my 9 hour day.


Lovely shade!  I am definitely getting more of these blushes soon.  


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is wayyyy prettier than NARS Orgasm! I've been lusting another Amazonian Clay blush, this might be my next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blush!!! Highly recommend it

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger