SOCIAL

MAC Heavenly Creature Haul

Jul 8, 2012



I can't believe I was going to skip this collection.  I'm so happy that I decided to get a few items because I have been really enjoying my purchases.  Because MAC launches so many collections, I sometimes overlook the really great products because I feel so overwhelmed by the sheer volume of items.  After seeing some swatches, I decided to get four things.  I purchased one Mineralize Skinfinish, one Cremesheen Glass and two Lipsticks. 


MAC Heavenly Creature Mineralize Skinfinish
Purchased Shade:  Earthshine
Price:  $29 USD
Available at MAC


I picked this shade because it had both gold and purple in it and I thought it would be nice on my skintone as it seemed like the darkest color of the four offered.  I really like this shade so far and I'm happy that I got it.




It has a great sheen to it without being a glitterbomb. 


MAC Heavenly Creature Cremesheen Glass
Shade Purchased:  Strictly Plutonic
Price:  $19.50
Available at MAC


This color stood out to me because it's a pinky-brown shade that I thought would not only look good alone but also paired with nude and pink lipsticks.  I love this shade and I'm seriously considering getting a backup.  This gloss glides on smoothly and isn't sticky.  It feels great on the lips.




It doesn't give me much pigmentation but I like it still.  It's a sheer pretty color.


MAC Heavenly Creature Lipstick
Shade Purchased: Fire Sign (Lustre)
Price:  $14.50
Available at MAC




I couldn't resist the red shade of course.  This shade is sheer but can be built up.  I'm not totally loving this shade yet but I do like it.




It looks really pretty and I like that it leans a bit coral.  It's a good spring/summer color for women of color who may be scared to wear a more bold bright lip.


MAC Heavenly Creature Lipstick
Shade Purchased: Venus (Lustre)
Price:  $14.50
Available at MAC




I really wanted to try this color because it seemed like a popular shade and I didn't want to wait and it be sold out.  I thought it might be too light for me but it is fast becoming one of my favorite lip shades.  It is very sheer but that is what I like about it.  I love the subtle color and I like pairing it with Strictly Plutonic. 




Love it!


That's all I purchased.  Did you haul from this collection?  What did you get?


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Heavenly creature is gorgeous on you! I skipped this collection because of MAC overload.

    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ring of saturn & star wonder and i am in love! Earthshine is still available online and i hope i can still get it in the future! This collection was just so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the MSF in Earth Shine. It's quite dark for my olive skin but by using an extremely light hand, I can build up this shade to look very bronzey. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul ladies! @Sydney I need to skip sometimes but I can't resist the hype!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger