SOCIAL

Vacation Makeup

Sep 9, 2014


This, ladies and gentlemen, is my mommy makeup travel stash.  I've been traveling with my children a lot lately so I decided to consolidate my travel case in order to make room in my bag for kindles, toys and snacks!

Face Products
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance
MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter - Peach Lustre
YSL Touch Eclat - #7
Make Up Forever HD Founation - 175  (My Nars was backordered)
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NW30  (I mix this with my foundation for a highlight color sometimes)
MAC Lustre Drops - Barbados Girl
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark and Medium Deep
Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder - 20 Stay Nutmeg
MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette - Medium Deep

Cheek Products
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder - Ebony 8
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Comfort
Nars Blush - Taos

Eye Products
Make Up For Ever Eye Brow Corrector - #4
MAC Brow Pencil - Spiked
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW40
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Palette x4 - Self made
MAC Palette x4 - Rimal Dahabia
Wet N Wild Gel Eyeliner - Black
MAC Eye Kohl - Smolder

For lip products (not shown), I always bring a red, a pinky nude, a traditional nude and a bright pink shade. I also brought lots of lashes.

Some of the products may seem redundant but since I'm trying to shop my stash, I brought similar products in case I run out of something that way I don't have to spend money!

Cheers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger