SOCIAL

Graftobian Pro Haul

Nov 30, 2012


So I mentioned in my previous haul that I am stepping my kit game up.  With this step up, I decided to get new foundations.  I was debating between Eve Pearl, Graftobian and Bobbi Brown.  Graftobian won out because it had great reviews and was honestly the most cost effective.  I decided to get the Warm and Neutral Palettes because I thought it would be good for a majority of clients and I could always make it work by using powders to manipulate the color.

I've already used the warm palette a few times and I really love the finish.  I definitely think that I could have just purchased the Warm Palette and been fine since I'm just started to build a clientele.  


Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Super Palette
Shades Purchased:  Warm - Graceful Swan, Ingenue, Vixen, Femme Fatale, Enchantress, Temptress, Sunlit Linen, Buttermilk, Deser Sand, Golden Sunset, Winter Wheat, Deep Xanthe, Midnight Marigold, Ginger, Burnt Amber, Pecan, Sienna, Caramel




Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Super Palette
Shades Purchased:  Neutral - Bombshell, Prima Donna, Leading Lady, Sweet Heart, Glamour Girl, Cabaret Kitten, Broadway Star, Show Stopper, Screen Goddess, Diva, Chestnut, Warm Umber, Hazelnut, Hidden Magic, Nightfall, Olivia, Smoke, Soft Wisp

Price: $69.99 USD/per palette
Available at CameraReadyCosmetics


Highly recommend these palettes (well at least the warm one since I haven't tested out the cool yet!)

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. I love my Graftobian palette. I have the warm one. This thing has saved me times.

    KJ Bennett suggests skipping the cool palette as a whole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've honestly stopped using them all together. Eve Pearl had a sale on her HD palette and I've been using this a lot or my MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundations. I haven't even reached for the neutral palette either.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger