SOCIAL

Too Faced La Creme Lipstick - Sweet Maple

Sep 14, 2012

I finally got a chance to use the second lipstick that I purchased from Too Faced Cosmetics' new lipstick line La Creme.  I absolutely love this formula and I can't wait to try out more colors since I purchased two neutral lippies.  

Too Faced La Creme Lipstick
Shade Purchased: Sweet Maple
Finish:  Creme
Price: $21.00 USD

Available at Too Faced


This shade is described as a plum brown but it is mostly brown on me.  This made a great everyday neutral/nude shade and I like it a lot.  

Gorgeous and I definitely would recommend it for my fellow WOC's!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I could use more nude-ish colors like this, I always seem to go for the brights (and now vamps).

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger