SOCIAL

MAC Lipstick - Candy Yum-Yum

Aug 14, 2012

So I'm supposedly on a no buy which lasted for about a half of a second once I saw that the much sought after Candy Yum-Yum was in stock on MAC's website.  I had to have it so of course I put a couple in my cart and checked out!  I also bought a couple of other things but I'll save those for a different post.

MAC Lipstick 
Shade Purchased:  Candy Yum-Yum (Limited Edition)
Finish:  Matte
Price: $15.00 USD


As you can probably tell, it leans a little purple on me for some reason.

I like this shade a lot but I was a bit disappointed.  It's a pretty lipstick but because of it's popularity, I was expecting to be wowed and I just wasn't.  It is a very bright matte neon pink and with these types of shades, I like to wear them lighted blotted on the lips so that it is flattering on me.  I haven't paired this with a lipgloss yet but I bet a pink dazzleglass would look great over this shade.

So did any of you haul this lippie or was I the only one giving in to the hype?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger