SOCIAL

The Mane Choice Hair Products

Sep 14, 2014



Why did I cut my hair?  Whyyyyyyyyyy?  Oh yeah I had a mullet and I have real friends who let me know that my mullet game was not cute!  So basically in order to preserve my sexy, I had to get rid of my little ponytail game and get a short bob.  Every few weeks I've also been cutting my ends in hopes that the crown of my hair will catch up to the rest of it.  I'm hecka frustrated now so I've started to get more serious about my hair regimen.

Because I've seen a lot of pictures and testimonials about the Mane Choice hair products, I purchased the vitamins, the straightening system and the deep conditioning treatment.  I'm currently on my second bottle of vitamins and I have noticed that my hair seems thicker so I'm hoping that if I stay on task and stick to my regimen, I can see some results asap.  I'll keep you guys updated!  Let's hope that I can get this hair grown out!

Products Purchased:
The Mane Choice Thermal Defense Silkening Collection (5 Steps)
Price: $72.95

Green Tea & Carrot Deep Conditioning Mask (Not Pictured because I left it in my shower)
Price: $17.99

Manetabolism™ Vitamins (4-Month Supply)
Price: $87.96
 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger