SOCIAL

Foundation Routine

Jun 11, 2012



If you would have told me a couple years ago that I would be on youtube with no foundation on and rocking my real hair, I would have probably laughed in your face.  Yet here I am!  I posted my foundation routine on youtube and I am so proud of myself for having the confidence to do it.  I'm not perfect and I used to be so self conscious about my skin.  I have eczema, hyperpigmentation and get the occasional bump here and there but I'm okay with that.  I love the skin I'm in and makeup just enhances what I already like about myself.  It's taken me awhile to get to the place of contentment with my skin but I'm finally here.  

I hope you all find this video helpful in some way.  Thanks as always for stopping by.

Products Used
Face: MAC Fix +, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Dark, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Medium Dark, Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer - Ebony 8, theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer, Nars Taj Mahal

Eyes: Make Up For Ever Eye Brow Corrector - 4, bareMinerals PrimeTime Eyelid Primer, MAC Eyeshadow - Feeling Fresh, MAC Eyeshadow Texture, MAC Eyeshadow - Nautical Navy, Clinique Gel Eyeliner - True Black, Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara

Lips: Revlon Lipstick - Mink, Urban Decay Lip Junkie - Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger