SOCIAL

MAC Hoard: Eyes and Lips

Nov 14, 2011


Yup I'm at it again. I've been looking at a few items from MAC and when I saw that Macy's had a beauty sample package going on online, I decided to finally cave in and get a few things.  I hauled an Eye Quad, an Eye Shadow, a Lipstick and a Lip Gloss.  With that purchase, I received this awesome bag of goodies you see below!


Products Purchased:
MAC Angel Flame Eye Shadow Quad
Shades Included:  Chamomile, Angel Flame, Feather Pink, Gravel 
$38 USD
I really bought this quad because I fell in love with the Angel Flame eye shadow and I liked the other colors enough to justify the purchase.


MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow
Shade: One to Watch
$20 USD
This is a gorgeous neutral color and I love how smooth the eye shadow feels.  I will definitely get more colors in this formula because I love it.


MAC Glitter & Ice Collection Lipstick
Shade: Such Flare
$15.50 USD

I'm a sucker for red lipstick....that is all!


MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass
Shade: Driven by Love
$18.50
This is my favorite purchase from all of the items that I purchased.  I love the color so much.  I wasn't sure about this purchase because a lot of people said that these were high maintenance glosses, but I found that if you don't apply a lot, they are awesome.  I want at least two more of these glosses.


Free Samples!

The samples that I received with this purchase were bananas.  I can't wait to try them out! 

I hope you enjoyed my little haul.  Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger