SOCIAL

TAG: This or That

Oct 31, 2011

I saw this tag posted on some of the blogs that I follow as well as youtube and I thought I would go ahead and tag myself!  Cheers

Q: Blush or Bronzer?
Blush baby!  Way more options and you can even find blushes that can take the place of bronzer.



Q: Lipstick or Lip gloss?
Gloss of course.  My lips peel like crazy and sometimes lipstick is just too high maintenance.  Gloss is always the easier option for me.

Q: Eyeliner or Mascara?
Mascara.  Even though I love a cat eye, I could always use eye shadow as liner if I was in a pinch.

Q: Foundation or Concealer?
FOUNDATION!!!!  It completes me!  Plus any good foundation should be able to conceal with a bit of layering.

Q: Neutral or Color Eyeshadow?
Neutral.  I can't believe I just typed that because I was previously a color girl all the way but I'm completely into neutrals now.

Q: Loose or Pressed Eyeshadow?
Pressed...less work and less mess.  They are also easier to travel with.

Q: Brushes or Sponges?
Brushes...I just can't with the sponges.

I love tags and this was definitely an interesting one because my preferences have changed so much in the last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger