SOCIAL

Better late than never? Right

Sep 7, 2011

L to R:  Jealousy Wakes, Sparkle Neely, Sparkle!
It seems that when a new makeup collection launches, there is a frenzy that happens.  Everyone tries to be the first to review it, get pictures of it, tell ya about it and then it is quickly forgotten.  I used to be one of those people until I recently realized that I need to make smarter purchases and stop being a complete makeup groupie/hoarder!  I still purchase things but now I wait and think about if I am really going to use the items or not. 

I picked up two more eye shadows from the MAC Bloggers Obsession Collection and I love them!  I am still contemplating whether or not to get a back up of Sparkle Neely, Sparkle!.  It is my absolute favorite at this moment.  I hauled that one and Jealousy Wakes. 





Both colors are gorgeous but the reason that Sparkle Neely, Sparkle! gets my vote is because I created the quickest smokey subtle gorgeousness on my eyes the other day and LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! is all I can say.

Available at MAC
$15 USD each

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger