SOCIAL

Look of the Day! Greeen Goblin

Aug 24, 2010

Today was a little dull but hey what do I expect right!  It is too hot to go outside so I just hung out with my baby cakes.  I hauled a bunch of magz this weekend and I have been flipping through them periodically.  I saw a green eye look in one of my magz so I decided to do a little green look myself.  Let me know what you guys think!

Sorry about the ridiculous camera flash, I need to get better lighting asap because I look all crazy.

Face:
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Original
  • MUFE HD Foundation in 173 mixed with Nars Sheer Matte Foundation in Trinidad
  • MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NW45
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
Cheeks:
  • NARS Taj Mahal Blush
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Shimpagne

Eyes:
  • MUFE Eyebrow Corrector 4
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer iin NW40 - under brows
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance - eye primer
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk - e/s base
  • MAC Retro Speck e/s - inner corner
  • Bare Escentuals Oz e/s - all over lid
  • Bare Escentuals Black Emerald Liner Shadow - crease
  • Too Faced Velvet Revolver e/s - used to blend out the shadows
  • MAC Smolder Eye Kohl - upper and lower lash line/waterline blended out
  • NARS Galapagos e/s - used to smoke out edges around the crease and lower lashline
  • MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara

Lips:
  • NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bettina - lined lips
  • Bare Escentuals 100% Natural Lipcolor in Truffle - filled in lips  
Okay, so I'm not totally in love with this look but I did like it better in person before my camera flash destroyed the world.  But hey I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger